Spending our days in office and excessive overtime has taken many things away from us. Active life and peace of mind are the two most important things on that list. Furthermore, sitting in the office for long hours makes us lazy which can be easily identified with a desk hunchback most of us have.
However, there’s one way that can help us fix this and improve our posture – Yoga.
- A specially designed Yoga sequence can help you loosen up the muscles of your upper body, releasing the stress that leads to the hunchback posture.
- It takes you to a refreshing and optimistic state of mind which makes you reconnect with your positive thoughts.
- It takes away the tension and tightness of your muscles which reduces your back pain and helps you maintain a better posture throughout the day.
- A bad posture and mind filled with stress may not help you make a good impression. But, practising Yoga regularly will definitely help you maintain a good body posture.
- Yoga including breathing techniques, which improve your concentration levels. Increased concentration can help you focus better and help finish your work faster.
- It is a low impact fitness activity, which means you don’t have to worry about body aches the next day at work.
- Yoga increases your energy level, and boosts your immune system through its breathing techniques.
The benefits of Yoga have made it popular in almost all countries across the globe. At THE ROOM Abu Dhabi, we have arranged a ‘Healing With Yoga’ workshop that is designed to help professionals, release their work stress and improve their posture. You can experience this Yoga session with our care team instructor Sahar Zaky on 17 June 2017.
To book your session, call us on : +97124444945